Get your binge watching pajama pants, and a big ‘ole bag of chips because Netflix’s, Marvel’s The Defenders hits Netflix today.
The culmination of the Netflix street level superhero universe that began with Daredevil Season 1 back in 2015, the series brings together Matt Murdock/ Daredevil (Charlie Cox), Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter), Luke Cage (Mike Colter), and Danny Rand/ Iron Fist (Finn Jones).
Think the awesome super heroics/ fantastical backdrop of The Avengers mixed in with the gritty tone of a crime drama, and you’ve got The Defenders.
Below are a few things I’m expecting to see in the series.
- Danny Rand and Luke Cage building their solid friendship from the comics.
- A one camera take fight scene involving Daredevil just kicking butt in a badly lit stairwell or dingy hallway.
- Jessica Jones drinking. And then drinking some more, followed up by some butt kicking.
- Any sort of cameo from such awesome characters as Misty Knight (Simone Missick), Colleen Wing (Jessica Henwick), and Claire Temple (Rosario Dawson).
- A Daredevil/ Elektra (Elodie Yung) battle.
- Sigourney Weaver as Alexandra reaching the bad guy/ lady pinnacle set by Vincent D’Onofrio as the Kingpin.
- The Punisher (Jon Bernthal). ‘Nuff said.
Sound off below, on our FB page, and on our Twitter page and let us know what you think about the series.